10 ways to prepare for Small Business Saturday
Small Business Saturday 2018 is right around the corner — and there’s still time to make a plan to promote your business on November 24th!
10 quick tips and tricks to make the most out of Small Business Saturday:
- Plan something special for your business – and make sure you promote your event online
- Visit ShopSmall.com/YourDay to see all the resources that are ready for you right now
- Use the Shop Small Studio to create ready-made flyers, stickers and more
- Update your social media with #ShopSmall profile pictures, cover photos and social posts
- Check out this map of other small businesses in your area, and think about possibly partnering up with another business you know (or one you’d like to know!) for the big day
- Get to know the 2018 Neighborhood Champions in your area
- Open a little early — or stay open a little later — to make the most of the day
- Don’t forget to prioritize customer service (especially if things get busy!)
- Send a follow up email to your customers after Small Business Saturday to thank them — and consider including a discount or invitation to your next event
- Remember that Small Business Saturday is all about your local community. Get to know your local customers and other local businesses, all while promoting your business too!
As a Corporate Supporter of the event, Hibu encourages local businesses across the U.S. to mark your calendars for Saturday, November 24th — and get ready for your local customers to Shop Small!