FREE GUIDE: Small Business Survival Kit
The Internet can be a scary place to market your business. It’s easy to lose your way among all the websites and web browsers, search engines and social media, display ads and digital listings. Knowing the difference between SEO and SEM could mean the difference between getting a solid ROI or ending up DOA.
With over a BILLION websites on the net, the web is like the most dense forest on the planet, and your business could easily get lost among all your competitors online.
What you need to know to survive
Surviving online is just like surviving in the in the woods – there are some simple things you need to know to keep yourself alive and get yourself found.
Our free guide — Small Business Digital Marketing Survival Kit –- is your basic handbook on how to:
- Confirm your location – make sure your online information is correct
- Set up camp – with your business website checklist
- Build a signal fire – get yourself seen in search
- Shine a light – 5 ways display ads can work for you
- Climb to higher ground – how to work your way up the search results
Get the bare facts on how you can do more than just survive online – you can thrive and grow!
Source: Daily Mail; Number of websites hits a billion; 2014