Small Business Saturday is right around the corner — and there’s still time to make a plan to promote your business!
10 quick tips and tricks to make the most out of Small Business Saturday:
- Plan something special for your business – and make sure you promote your event online
- Visit ShopSmall.com/YourDay to see all the resources that are ready for you right now
- Use the Shop Small Studio to create ready-made flyers, stickers and more
- Update your social media with #ShopSmall profile pictures, cover photos and social posts
- Check out this map of other small businesses in your area, and think about possibly partnering up with another business you know (or one you’d like to know!) for the big day
- Get to know the Neighborhood Champions in your area
- Open a little early — or stay open a little later — to make the most of the day
- Don’t forget to prioritize customer service (especially if things get busy!)
- Send a follow up email to your customers after Small Business Saturday to thank them — and consider including a discount or invitation to your next event
- Remember that Small Business Saturday is all about your local community. Get to know your local customers and other local businesses, all while promoting your business too!
As a Corporate Supporter of the event, Hibu encourages local businesses across the U.S. to get ready for your local customers to Shop Small!
It’s hard enough just getting found online. You fight your way to the top of the search results, you claw your way past your competitors and manage to get a prospect or customer to click the link that takes them to your website… and they take about three seconds, don’t see what they want, and just like that, they’re gone.
Today more than ever, your website must be built to engage visitors. Your site needs to make it easy for them to instantly see the information they want — whether it’s confirming the products and services you offer, your address, hours, or offers — and it has to be easy for them to contact you the way they want — call, text, Messenger, or maybe make an appointment online.
Hibu Smart Sites are designed to do all that — present key information immediately and offer a range of contact options with a single click or touch of a button. Watch this quick video and get a better look at why Smart = Engagement.
When someone visits your website, you only have seconds to tell them:
- Who you are
- Where you’re located
- What you can do for them
- Why they should trust you
And then, the real challenge begins…
Getting visitors isn’t enough. You need visitors to:
- Take the next step
- Reach out
Hibu Smart Sites make it easy for visitors to contact you the way they want…get the information they’re looking for…and become leads and customers.
Hibu Smart Sites are built to increase engagement with a built in Engagement Menu to:
- Motivate visitors
- Drive contact
- Turn visitors into leads
Hibu Smart Sites are custom-built for your business and designed with what we’ve seen work for your industry.
Smart = More visibility, more visitors, more engagement.
Smart = Hibu Smart Sites.