Our Top 5 Posts from 2016
Looking back for an advantage moving forward
As the new year starts and 2017 dawns, it might be helpful to look back at some of our most popular posts of 2016 — the ones you, our readers seemed to like most. If you read these posts when they were new, hopefully this will be a reminder of some valuable information — and if you missed it the first time, here’s your chance to gain an edge on the competition.
- Six SEOmens That are Bad News for Your Business — 85% of consumers using the Web to find businesses in their local area1, so it’s important that you get it right to get found. Here are the 6 most common SEOmens that you should avoid at all costs [more]
- 10 Ways to Promote Your Website Online and Offline –There are endless ways to promote and market your business online — like PPC Search Marketing, Display Advertising and SEO campaigns — but sometimes the little things you do offline can have the biggest impact. [more]
- FREE Guide: Small Business Digital Marketing Survival Kit – Surviving online is just like surviving in the in the woods – there are some simple things you need to know to keep yourself alive and get yourself found. Our FREE Small Business Survival Kit is your basic digital marketing handbook [more]
- The Small Business Toolbox: 6 Free Online Tools –Small business owners love to save time and money – that’s why it pays to have tools that not only work for you, but don’t break the bank. Check out these valuable online tools that don’t cost you a thing [more]
- Take 2 Minutes to Get Social – Getting your business seen on social is getting harder with each passing year. In fact, just getting a Facebook post seen by your Followers is tougher than you might think. Take two minutes right now and see why you need an effective, targeted social marketing campaign [more]
BONUS: The Power of Color – our series on the power different colors can have in your marketing was very popular. Check out these posts if you missed them the first time. Red, Orange and Yellow. Blue, Green and Black.
That’s it for our look back — we’re looking forward to helping develop marketing solutions that will grow your business and help you succeed in 2017! Happy New Year!